Vigya Infotech's Health Check for Dynamics NAV
Vigya Infotech's Health Check is a comprehensive review of your Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment. The Health Check service will provide you with a detailed analysis of the overall system health, including the Microsoft Dynamics NAV servers and the Microsoft SQL Server database configuration.
In addition, we will review the hardware, infrastructure, and application configuration for identification of potential risk areas. The Health Check offers formal recommendations in a scorecard deliverable that covers each reviewed component of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation.
Our experienced Dynamics NAV consultant will review how your NAV system is performing and being used by your staff. They will provide a straight-forward plan of action to remedy your current problems and provide a strategic view to ensure your Dynamics NAV software is fit for purpose.
Depending on the size of your system the Health Check takes up-to 3-5 days to complete. Our consultant will then write-up their findings and recommendations and will talk you through them at a time that suits you.
Is It Free?
Yes, the Health Check is completely FREE of charge for all Microsoft Dynamics NAV Customers in Nepal and is conducted by our Dynamics NAV consultants who have years of experience implementing and supporting Dynamics NAV systems.
Why do we do it for free? We absolutely LOVE Dynamics NAV and want all users to get the most out of it. That’s why we offer this service free of charge and with no strings attached! Of course we’d be thrilled if you choose to join our family of customers but if you are happy with your current support partner then that’s cool. We are still very happy to come and do a free Health Check – just for the love of NAV!
The following tasks are performed by our team in the Health Check:
- Review of the existing deployment of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Review of the current and proposed customer metrics (user counts, data set sizes, transaction volumes, etc.).
- Definition of system environment and performance limitations (network, number of transactions, number of users, etc.).
- Performance recommendations for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV server(s), including architectural changes.
- Performance recommendations for the Microsoft SQL Server(s) that will support the Microsoft Dynamics NAV.